FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some of the most common questions and their answers, If you can't find your ansower here, please Contacs Us.:
The system accesses your Seller account frequently to collect data on multiple topics and reports, then crunches the data to convert it into far more useful than just an excel report that you download from the Seller Central.
Your information is not viewed or shared with anyone else.
- FBA Shipments
No, your buyer data (Name, address) is not provided to us, and we never keep them.
The buyer data is useful for FBM sellers to automate printing shipping labels, we do not provide such service.
When you authorize us to access your account, amazon provides us with an authorization code. This code can ONLY be used by us, if some other developer tried the same code it will not work.
Your code is saved in a cloud database after hashing it with a key that no one can access.
- You will have a much clearer view of your business.
- You will save a tremendous amount of time.
- You will get alerts on critical tasks.
- You will have an organized plan of what to do next.
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- PPC integration. (On the Roadmap)
- Products and keywords research. (Planned)
- Competitors and Vendors research. (Not Planned)
- Email Campaigns. (Not Planned)